Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Kent Hovind: Still A Liar [Portal Parody Mirror]



Still A Liar (Soap For Two)

This was a failure.
I'm making a note here: HUGE MISTAKE.
It's hard to understate my education.
Amateur science...
I lie to the sheep because I can.
Ripping off the gullible
Even the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying
I just gotta have hope
And I pray to Jesus that
I don't drop the soap.
And the taxes get paid
And I serve another day.
But inside you know I'm
still a liar.

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now
Even though you caught my ass and jailed me.
And put me in prison
And threw my diploma in the fire.
As it burned it hurt because I typed it all by myself!

Now these rows of cages make a beautiful line.
If I drop my soap I'll take it in the behind.
And my butthole will burn
Like the degree I didn't earn
But the sheep won't know I'm still a liar.

Go ahead and leave me.
I think i prefer to stay in jail.
Maybe you'll find someone else to cheat you.
Maybe Joel Osteen!
THAT WASN'T A JOKE, HA HA, it's true.
Anyway this soap is great.
So very slippery and moist...

Look at me still talking when there's lying to do.
When i look out there it makes me glad im not you!
And this soap will keep me clean till the year 2015
But I'll never change I'm still a liar.

And belive me i am still a liar.
I'm raping science and im still a liar.
I feel fantastic and im still a liar.
When I'm dying ill be still a liar
And when I'm dead i will be still a liar.
And when I'm burning in hell pants on fire.
Still a liar
Still a liar


No comments:

Post a Comment